Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All I Gotta Do by Paroeh Waktoe

Lookin thru your eyes
Could I see myself inside your brown eyes lovin you
Could that possible
Cause I didn't look that you feel just the same way too

*
Didn't you realize?
All i want is you
Make it up to you
Within you
I didn't need to
Missin you
Cause there's no clue
I love you
Lovin you
Is all i gotta do, All i gotta do

Catch a ride with me
I promise it won't bring you any misery
Baby can't you see
All days I always wanna make you happy

With my heart and my soul
Please let me in your heart


I do love this song so much, I got it from my beloved bestfriend as a gift
I want you to listen this beautiful song too but i didn't find that song at souncloud neither youtube :(

but the point is, when you listen this song you will like it :)
I bet it

No comments:

Post a Comment