Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Shadows of Mine

that evening, when i was in the middle of  crowd
hoping you'll came.
I counted every people who passed around me
I counted from one till I didn't know how number I should count
I waited, waited from rise till set
and I still didn't see you like you said



i started worry you won't come 
i was searching your face between people
but i found nothing


i stopped to search
i realized, i just wasted my time to wait for something unreachable for me
i freezed on my feet
i no longer ran nor stood
i stucked up, i got trapped
 then suddenly your shadows came around, pushed me up to walk wherever you gone



i give my faith to you, im sure that we can two
i do not care if you dont feel the same way too
all i want is just give the most fragile part of my own
if you'll break it till pieces
no matter
to be hurted and dissapointed is all my own
they're mine







No comments:

Post a Comment