Saturday, March 4, 2017

Petak Sembilan - Kota Tua Experience

When you live in Jakarta, especially in its downtown your daily view would be full of malls, high buildings or even skyscrapper and of course traffic. For a person who doesn't like or easily get stressed by routine and those kind of views. This destination might match you well.

Took a stroll in Petak Sembilan, Glodok was kind of new thing and brought me of course a different vibes. The building, the people and the activity that lived.


my first visit at Vihara Dharma Bakti, Petak Sembilan





 I bet this is not an everyday view if you live in the downtown of Jakarta

after Petak Sembilan, me and my friends decided to had lunch at Kota Tua. You can reach Kota Tua from Petak Sembilan just by 15 minutes walking. Here are some photos I took while we were heading to Kota Tua. 




and


a pict of moi :))







No comments:

Post a Comment