Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ubud Art Market

another super late post!

after several times I go to Bali this was my first time visiting Ubud.
Last year (yup "year") I had a business trip to Bali. Unfortunately I felt unwell since several days before I went to Bali and thanks to the irregular eating schedule which mostly happend on every trip, my condition just got worst. I had a super bloating and light fever so I decided to not join 2nd day schedule which was rafting :(
I had never tried rafting before and too sad I could not join because (OMG) I can imagine what will it be if I push my self to join it. So, I let my self give her best rest aka sleep. But sleep all day while you were in Bali is quite unacceptable.  I decided to join my friends whose planned to met their old friend in Ubud and to ate pork.
So we headed to Ubud, going to Antonio Blanco Museum, had a lunch then Ubud Art Market to shopping.

Ubud Art Market just like any other art market in Bali. You can find so many kind of souvenirs. But what make this market different from the other is the vibes also the product. I love the vibes of Ubud Art Market and for me the product is better and more variative.




and you will find some cute store like this but the price is (of course) more expensive.


who can resist this cute lil' thing?




say hi to our cute shopkeeper! 


our tired but happy faces and that perfect photobombing from pedestrian


and last but not least. Gelato! a mandatory food when you are in Bali :D

Too sad that I can't explore more while in Ubud. I definitely will back again to explore more.




No comments:

Post a Comment